- Provides low-cost block protection.
- Isolates problems so that a short circuit in one area does not cause operations to halt elsewhere.
- Convenient fascia mounting with the drilling of two holes.
- In most cases will automatically reset when short circuit is removed.
- LED indicates that fuse is active.
- Can be interfaced to an alarm or to signal circuitry.
- Remains in a protected state until current flowing to the track ends.
- Compatible with DC, AC and DCC circuits of 20 Volts or less.
Click here to download instructions.
Blocks are $12.95 each, or $49.95 for a package of 5 blocks.
☆☆☆☆☆ based on 0 reviewsAdd your review here: Overall rating:
* U.S.A. Shipping is $5, Canada 9.95 USD, otherwise 14.95 USD